Notes/sketchnotes — 3&4 March 2020
I did do sketchnotes for every talk I listened to, but being a fussy git, it doesn’t feel right to share unless the page is properly filled, and I can’t be bothered to re-draw, so adding some brief notes instead.
Despite being astonished at how many white men in blue suits you could fit in one room, I managed to make the following notes:
- David Walliker — liked the way he described the approach of “IF we focus on the people, do it small and build on standards, then joining it up will be easy”
- Laura Robinson from Microsoft reminding us that 49% of the world still don’t use the internet.
- Part way through the morning I’d worked out that I might not fill a full page… below: notes from Phil Booth from Medconfidential and Dr Vishaal Virani from Doctorpreneurs
- Chelsea and Westminster innovation and We Are Not Waiting. Massive kudos to Melissa Holloway for bringing her baby on stage with her — wouldn’t it be great if that just became normal.
- Local vs National Panel
- Panel: Getting Boards switched onto Digital
Conference day. Delayed somewhat by the 30 min queue for the cloakroom. But nice use of technology to book stuff in/out.
- Simon Eccles covering life, the universe and everything.
- Dr Indra Joshi from NHSX on Accelerating the safe adoption of AI in Health and Care. Some interesting stuff about assisting getting things out of the door and into real use, plus some positive thinking about validation platforms to support implementation in a different trust.
- Dr Matt French on Building Safe AI — and also noting a good paper to add to my ToRead list: